Tuesday 2 August 2011

✦ ✧ New layout ✧ ✦

Hey guys! What do you think of the new banner? I just felt like changing it and yep, stole a pic by DB and edited it around a bit using a Wacom graphics tablet that I borrowed from Khim.
Using the tablet for the first time can be really tricky because your eyes are on the screen; off from where you're writing. It's been 2 days since Ive used it and still haven't mastered it. I guess I'm just a slow learner -_-

Anyway, temperature's gone up a lot but I still can't stop wearing black since the past couple of days.
✦ ✧ ✦
I have no idea whatsoever about the kind of expression I am making here...
lil bro
Received a surprise from DB ^^ He knows I love 'em Godivas nomnomnomnom
Went to Costco and saw some cool things, like this:
 and this (See-through bottles!)
 
and these
 Too pretty to eat (>_<)" Tasted wierd though, honest. 
The icing was too damn hard but the base was deliciouso~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the cupcakes look so noice umm...yum yum

Sara said...

they tasted completely different though... as soon as ujal dai tasted it, he said "never judge a book by it's cover" XD