Monday 8 August 2011

badges and glasses

dress Topshop , blazer Primark , shoes Matalan


Holy shit! My random blog's starting to look like a fashion blog! But that's because I'm being so inspired by fashion bloggers at the moment! So I'm gonna be posing and posting pictures of what I wear every once in a while. Feel free to laugh at them but not too  much yeah.                                    


This particular look's inspired by my boyfriend's picture here on the right hand side xD hahaah. Dang, it's been quite long since this was snapped. About 4-5 years ago I think. We were in the "not friends but irritating each other" zone back then... ahh to be young ( ̄ー ̄)┌
  
The charity badge on the boyfriend blazer I bought recently from Red Garden Manga at Reading. I was super psyched because the 2 other badges are from one of my favourite mangas; Azumanga Daioh!  (≧∇≦)/
Zomg! This Sakaki badge is sooo cutee x))
And my new glasses finally arrived. For some weird reason my parents didn't like my current glasses ¬_¬ They weren't even old enough yet! They said I looked like a fly and I just let that comment pass by in the beginning, but then they actually begged me to get new ones and even offered me money -_- So eventually I bought a pair (got the other one free) just to make them happy. And no, I didn't take the money, should've though =_= should've...
  
 

No comments: