Tuesday 23 November 2010

4th beat: Korean hunk

Presenting asian sweetheart, Mr. Lee Dong Wook. Appearing in numerous dramas including My Girl (soo recommended) and movies such as The Perfect Couple (very funny), Mr. Wook is a real eye-candy :) and is Big across Asia.


Like most Nepali youngsters, I was introduced to his existence my lil cousin *clap x2* and I'll say My Girl was the 1st drama I saw throughout, AND without skipping any scenes! Cus I usually watch the 1st and last episodes of these melodramas ( they can be very long ok -_-). Anyway here are some awesome pics of Wookie, as he's known, because images of hot guys boost my blog ratings...

  
Below is a shot from Litmus: clothing brand. There's one in Reading, Broad Street Mall.


And ohmygosh!!! I found some pics of him on google. It's from his recent Numero photoshoot. He got his hair all shaved cus of the army training,I think, but then again the other shot shows his long hair back again :S I don't know about you guys, but I love the new look! 


ᶬᵒᶨᵒ ᴮᵉᵃᶵ 


Isn't he the hottest South Korean guy eva?! So, his latest style guys, yay or nay? Vote on the the left hand-side column above the LINKS element <<<


 P.S. They say it's gonna snow this Thursday...

No comments: