Wednesday 18 August 2010

Va-Va-Voom Volume!

So I've switched my shampoo cause my hair's thinning too much, and not long ago, my father commented on it saying he can see my scalp -_- So I got this Aussie Aussome Volume. There were loads to choose from but the phrase "for fine and limp hair" caught my attention, like it was calling me or something. I've been using Tigi for a while and it was real good, gave me the silk like effect I wanted and kept my hair untangled for quite a long time, but it didn't help with volumising. Anyway, I saw the ad for Aussie on LDN tubes, and since its been receiving great reviews, I said to myself, why the heck not? And it's more cost friendly with a £3.95 price tag in Boots against the £17.99 one for Bedhead Tigi Catwalk: Oatmeal & Honey. Plus the Aussie one's 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner. So for a Scrooge (cheapo whatever -_- ) like me, it's an awesome deal, cause it does work! I'm not saying it magically transforms your hair into a 60's beehive or something, but it does make your hair feel more luscious and thicker but really light at the same time.
Speaking of shampoos, I'm a hairspray rookie. I used my mum's Tesco or TRESemmé (as my hair's also way frizzy) but my lil bro made a huge fuss about buying this got2b, which we ended up buying. Turns out, it does exactly as it says on the can/bottle. It only takes a little whiz of the spray to impress. So yeah, now I've gone past believing that hairsprays are only used to make your hair smell nice. And for those crazy asian hairstyles, got2b is a must buy. And of course, GATSBY too. Just cause its Japanese, and it smells like apple juice :)
Two global warming culprits
Salil & Ujju

No comments: