Monday 12 September 2011

11th beat: Power Couple

I should be completing my organic chem report right now but I can't seem to let my mind avoid the fact that I haven't made a (heart) beat post for the past few weeks. So, today's post is going to be on the dynamic wife and husband duo, YOON and VERBAL


They are both founders of the jewelry brand Antonio Murphy & Astro as well as AMBUSH. Many may recognize VERBAL as the rapper of m-flo or one of the Teriyaki Boyz. Whereas YOON is a prominent DJ and a design consultant of the Billionaire Boys Club and A Bathing Ape.


Yoon is so darn cool~

One of Verbal's classic pieces; the POW! ring. 
Image courtsey of Brandon Shigeta.
Yoon, Nigo & Verbal
I think the two make an awesome pair. It's quite rare to see a couple working together so closely and being so successful at the same time. They are definitely a "couple" of role models. See what I did there ;) Hahaah. No? Ok -_-
Images via Google

The first ever m-flo video I saw, featuring Miyavi's wife!!
Enjoy~ ♬



No comments: