Wednesday 5 January 2011

❖Happy New Year People!❖

I'm days late but still would like to wish you all a very happy new year!
Photobucket

Wow, 2011 huh, time sure does fly real fast, well for me anyway. It's been such a fun year that it still hasn't hit me hard that it's already a whole new year. More fun to experience and more misery too I suppose. I know I'll be praying real hard at the end of this year. God, I hope those religious scriptures are false. See the irony there? Hahaaahahah but still, I'm really serious. And really really scared. So I'm really going to enjoy this year as much as I can! Starting off with some great new buys :D
Men's miniature fragrance set for brother dear from Boots.
 I think this Armani one is ever so cute!
My flatmate told me about this Nivea tinted cream after she found out I'm allergic to all the other foundation creams I've tried so far in my life. And it works! I like :D
A ray ban 2140 from sunglassesshop.com
And finally, a brown faux foxtail. I know, I know, it's cruel and I'm evil to have bought it even though it's fake fur. But I just had to get it so bad! Although, I have to be honest with you, when I received the product, I found out the fur is actually attached to leather (O_O) And I felt soso sick. Bad, I mean, not literally throwing up. I kept having these nightmares, seriously, I swear, about these coloured fox tails flying towards me, maybe to strangle me or something. But then again, I thought, I've already committed enough sin by eating animals in the first place. Damn.... I sound so horrible (O_O)!!!! Arghhhh Is this why the world is gonna end in 2012?? T____T  But it looks so good on my bag!
Okay, I'm having a war with myself now. I mean I'm supposed to be looking happy like her!!
This is bad. I'm gonna leave now... No this isn't bad, we use leather and stuff for shoes damnit!! I don't know... well, I'm kinda puzzled now so I'm gonna go find something to do that will take my mind off of this issue. Whatta way to start the new year (-_-) But, I guess this way, I'll start concerning more about Mother Nature now. I've bought this stuff, and I guess I'm going to use it well, even as a fashion accessory (T_T) What's done is done (-_-) I'll fulfill it's task and even plead myself guilty if the PETA accuses me of animal cruelty. And I'll try my best to make sure that it's the last one I'll buy that represents such a vile idea (=_=) This can be one of my new year's resolutions...

I can be a real sadist sometimes T_T 

2 comments:

Dips said...

you can always donate the fur to OXFAM
;-P

Sara said...

lah k dipa hahaah, mayb xD i love oxfam!