Tuesday 26 October 2010

Moving & more

So I havn't been able to post as much as I used to in the past few weeks. This is cus I recently moved into a new flat! Well... not recently, a couple of weeks ago, and we don't have any internet at the mo. And I'm too cheap to get the BTOpenzone thing that my lil brother had to come all the way here to buy it for me. I miss the university halls T_T Unlimited internet and Wifi everywhere... They treat you like royalty for a year and then next?... nothing, they just slam their doors at your face. I joke, joke.  Yeah...I guess it's better this way, since it is a great opportunity for us to learn to be more independent and adult-like I presume. But it really gets on your nerves having to pay so much for so many different things; electrity, water bills, phone bills, damn... well we don't have to pay water though as it's included, but still, makes you appreciate your parents so much more for all they did in all those years when we were kids. Thank you soso much T_T Anyway! This is a pic of the building, and me and my flatmate, Samikchha, live somewhere around there in that row where the arrow's pointed.

Yeah...you can laugh if you want to. I mean, we are carrying the weight of the entire building on our heads O_O
The neighbourhood
And oh my, Porscha baby over the fence!
I had nothing to do with no internet and all, so DB let me borrow his camera and I went photo capturing. Here are some of the pics I took at Bank.


And at Tower Place


 And that's about it...Oh yeah, bought my first ever perfume set! I'm always using deo sprays, and the only perfumes I've ever bought were for my parents and my brother, (they are so clever -_- ) so it was a pretty big day for me heheeh, and a very tough desicion to make too O_O
And yes I went for Nina Ricci! It was between that or Lacoste's Touch of Pink. They both smelled so nice, but Touch of Pink smelled better! (>_<) And I know! I went for NR because of that cute little small replica!!! Just could'nt resist it!! The box set came with a 50ml eau de toilette, 50ml body lotion and 4ml minature!!! Yatta!!!

No comments: