Monday 17 October 2011

pink



I bought this broche from a charity shop. For October, think pink girls! And guys too. It's all for a good cause!

SO, the new Westfield's now open at Stratford. My opinion on it... okay, well, I think that, you don't feel as much of a VIP as when you are at White City. What?.. it's true, that's how you feel the first time you go there. It's still a great place to hang out and shop at and I've a new huge crush on Forever21 so I'm definitely  gonna be a regular there.
I've been using the pool a lot with my house-mates. Yeah, I know, I'm such a showoff :D sorry :D or am I? :D Well, it's only for a year though so gonna enjoy the most out of it.

Two pictures of the neighbourhood taken by LOKOPOKO.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely outfit! :)

Unknown said...

ooh, love what you're wearing here. i'd totally wear it myself. your blog is great--photos are so fun! totally inspired, and am your newest follower. cheers!