Saturday 2 July 2011

♔ midsummer sale ♔

Me and my mum/My mother and I... :S were in town to check out some sale items and we came across some pretty good stuff. She forced me to buy this one though, saying things like "If I were you, I would wear this!" and so on. I wasn't that awed by it when I first saw it, but it's starting to grow on me already (only took about an hour). The more I look at it, the more cute it seems!
 necklace from Debenhams on Blue Cross Sale for £2.40
This one's from Topshop, which was also on sale . I think I got it for around £6.something. I've thrown away the receipt so not sure, but I did use my student ID to get that extra discount.
And then my mum egged me on to buy her a watch. So, got her a Citizen one.
It was pretty expensive, but hey, as long as mum's happy, then it's all worth it. She's really pleased with it :)
Speaking of watches, I found one while moving back to Reading for the holidays. A group of my dear friends gave it to me as a farewell gift back in Nepal. Pardon my hairy-ness; its hereditary ;D
 It sure is a beauty

No comments: